York Fluid Controls carries AMT’s line of quality pumpsJuly 24, 2015 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
If it’s a pump you need, York Fluid Controls has you covered. The specialty stocking distributor carries high-quality pumps from a variety of leading manufacturers, including AMT Pumps.
The lineup of AMT products available through York Fluid Controls includes:
- Engine-driven pumps;
- High-pressure/Firefighting engine-driven pumps;
- Diaphragm pumps;
- Self-priming electric pumps;
- Self-priming chemical and marine pumps;
- Self-priming sprinkler pumps;
- Self-priming sewage/Trash pumps;
- Self-priming spa pumps;
- Straight centrifugal utility pumps;
- Straight centrifugal 56 J frame pumps;
- Straight centrifugal JM frame pumps;
- Sump and submersible pumps;
- Coolant pumps;
- Gear pumps;
- Magnetic drive pumps;
- Peristaltic bellows pumps;
- Oscillating, rotary and piston drum pumps; and
- Pump accessories — i.e., hoses, nipples, foot valves, strainers, heavy-duty roll cage, mounting base, flood-free control, and enclosed starters.
York Fluid Controls details the full range of AMT products it carries on its website, providing the part number and features of each model.
AMT is a subsidiary of The Gorman-Rupp Company and has a long history of supplying high-quality pumps to industries worldwide. York Fluid Controls is proud to offer these products in Canada out of its Brampton, Ont.-based facility.
“Our current product lines are the very best in their categories, usually offering the highest quality and most innovative solutions with the fastest payback,” York Fluid Controls says.
For more information on AMT Pumps or any of the other products it carries, contact York Fluid Controls.