Workholding components improve safety on the jobJuly 22, 2016 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Gould Fasteners can supply a wide range of reliable workholding solutions from Jergens. The selection includes everything from bolts and straps to clamp assemblies and leveling mounts. Jergens fasteners are widely used in the medical equipment sector, but they are adaptable to a variety of different industrial applications and systems. They are the ideal way to improve safety on any job that requires quick, secure and precise workholding.
The range of workholding components available includes:
- Clamp assemblies of many types such as hook, knob, flange nut, double cam, heel pad, and miniature radius.
- Straps including plain, radius, heel, padded, tapped and miniature flat types. Forged straps are also available in U-clamp, finger clamp, heel clamp and gooseneck clamp types.
- Micro clamps including edge, toe, T-slot, adjustable, expanding, knife edge, low profile and machinable expanding types.
- Bolts including T, T-slot, T-strap, swing and dovetail varieties.
- Nuts including acorn, check, coupling, flange, T-slot, equalizing hex head, heavy-duty hex, knurled lock, knurled equalizing, spherical flange and more.
- Washers including flat, square, heavy duty, self aligning and USAE varieties.
Gould Fasteners works with a large group of suppliers that are carefully selected. The company only works with top quality manufacturers. Jergens is no exception. The company has been manufacturing fasteners since 1942, and is ISO and MILSPEC certified. In addition to workholding solutions, Jergens manufactures a range of lifting solutions and specialty fasteners. Jergens has created a number of innovative solutions such as Kwik-Lok Pins and the Ball Lock Mounting System.
To learn more, visit the Gould Fasteners website.