Winton’s line of tube bending machines is available from RotemJuly 9, 2018 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
One of the great manufacturers whose equipment is available from Rotem Industrial Products is Winton Machine, a Georgia-based designer and builder of industrial machinery. Rotem now supplies Winton’s line of efficient, innovative tube bending machines, built with the company’s world-class manufacturing standards and suitable for a variety of applications.
Rotem offers many types of Winston tube bending machines, ranging from CNC equipment to high-speed tube fabricators.
Bringing value to manufacturing businesses
Tube bending is a kind of metal-forming process for forming pipes and tubes permanently. Bending machines can form straight tube stock into different single or multiple bends and shape it into specific shapes, with bending procedures like press bending or rotary draw bending. With tube bending machines, users can form complex shapes out of ductile metal tubing.
Winston tube-bending equipment adds value to manufacturing work environments in many different industries, such as aerospace, the automotive sector, agriculture, the medical field, furniture, lawn and garden, HVAC, and others. The types of tube bending machines Rotem supplies include the following:
- High-Speed Tube Fabrication System – Adaptor Series. These machines automatically load tubes and bend tubing, after which they use the bent tubes to complete secondary operations according to the user’s specifications.
- Tube End-Forming Machines. This equipment employs end-forming methods like segmented tool sizing, ram forming, rotary forming, roll forming, and spinning. Segmented fingers and ram-type end formers are available.
- CNC Rotary Draw Mandrel Benders. These machines can make precision bends in a single workpiece, using tooling or die sets with a constant centre-line radius. Users can program rotary draw benders to store multiple bend jobs of various degrees.
- CNC Drum Roll Benders. A unique type of bending machine for rolling multiple layer coils or coils with one leg in. Most suitable for production tube bending.
- CNC Serpentine Tube Benders. Commonly used for copper tubing in the refrigeration and heat-transfer sectors.
- CNC Tube Cut-to-Length Machines. These tube-cutting machines keep tubes clamped during the cutting process with the help of 80-psi shop air and uses software to track the number of cut parts.
To learn more, contact Rotem.