Five ways Daemar supports public utilities and water treatment applicationsJune 5, 2015 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
As a supplier of millions of essential components to the manufacturing and MRO marketplace, Daemar supports a wide variety of industries with its lineup of offerings. The water treatment industry is one that benefits from the company’s broad range of sealing, retaining, low friction running surfaces, alignment and protection products manufactured in FDA-grade materials.
- Shaft seals. Available in a range of materials suitable for water treatment environments, shaft seals provide lubricant retention and debris exclusion. Specialty seals, such as Protech WD (washdown) bearing isolators, are ideal for these operating environments.
- Retaining rings. Daemar provides the technical expertise to assist in selecting the correct retaining rings for its customers’ water treatment applications. The company stocks retaining rings in a range of materials, including stainless steel.
- Caplugs. Caps, plugs and sleeve webbing provide product protection in water treatment applications, protecting thread shafts and connectors from damage, dust and debris.
- Mechanical seals. Daemar offers a full range of single spring “pusher” mechanical seals for pumps. Depending on the operating conditions, a selection of heads, seats and spring types are available.
- Bushings. Bushings with no moving parts and options such as self lubrication are often the right choice for water treatment applications.
Daemar has been managing the sourcing and delivery of millions of components for more than 40 years. To consistently meet and exceed customer expectations, the company is ISO-9001: 2008 registered.
To learn more about its lineup of products and capabilities, contact Daemar.