Wainbee carries innovative coupling and connection technologies from CPCOctober 2, 2015 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
CPC (Colder Products Company) has 37 years of experience designing and manufacturing quick disconnect couplings, fittings and connectors that are designed to provide reliable, secure and leak-free connections for fluid and air management. The company’s proprietary, engineered solutions have a reputation for improving the overall functionality and design of the products, machinery, devices and processes they are used in.
Quality products rich with features
CPC’s wide range of products include innovative coupling and connection technologies that are robust and easy to use. The products come with many best-in-class performance and safety features, including:
- the ability to quickly and safely connect and disconnect flexible tubing with an easy-to-use, push-button thumb latch;
- built-in shutoff valves to prevent product spills; and
- integrated RFID, which automatically exchanges product data at the time of connection (for the IdentiQuik Smart Couplings only).
CPC products, employed in thousands of applications across the industrial and chemical handling markets, include:
- industrial quick disconnect couplings;
- chemical handling products (high-purity quick disconnect couplings and drum connectors);
- NSF and food-grade quick disconnects;
- medical quick disconnect couplings;
- DrumQuik dispensing systems;
- Smart couplings with RFID; and
- a range of specialty products, fittings and accessories.
Where to find them
CPC Products are available in Canada from Wainbee, an industrial distributor with 15 locations across Canada. To learn more about the wide selection of quick disconnect couplings, fittings and connectors manufactured by CPC, contact Wainbee.