Wainbee carries Clippard miniature pneumatic cylinders and valvesJuly 23, 2015 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Clippard’s goal is to provide customers with useful, productive and affordable products. Known as a pioneer in miniature pneumatic cylinders and valves — its Minimatic line — Clippard has earned a reputation for quality, service, performance and value. As a manufacturer of pneumatic and electronic control devices, the company’s lineup includes pneumatic cylinders, control valves, electronic/solenoid valves, modular valves, and fittings and hose.
- Cylinders: Clippard’s all stainless steel cylinders are designed for use in a broad range of applications, including those in washdown and caustic environments. Compact, corrosion-resistant and miniature models are also available.
- Control valves: Clippard control valves are available in poppet or spool design; two-, three- or four-way functions; and a variety of sizes and pressures. They are available with solenoid, air pilot, manual and mechanical actuators. Mounting styles include in-line, panel mount, manifold mount or clearance holes for mounting screws.
- Electronic/solenoid valves: The lineup includes EV, ET, EC (mouse) valves; EVP proportional control valves; DV Series valves; EM stud mount electronic valves; EGV high flow poppet valves; EI, EIO intrinsically safe valves; EFB fill and bleed circuits; ES, ESO compact valves; 10- and 15-mm miniature valves; ET piloted four-way valves; and EV, ET, EC Series accessories.
- Modular valves: These versatile valves are available in an unlimited variety of directional, flow, pressure and special control valves — each in a valve body designed to mount and link together with a simple piping system. Multiple valve elements can be contained in a single body. Three- and four-way types are available.
- Fittings and hose: Smaller valves and cylinders created the need for smaller fittings. The company’s miniature fittings are made to the same high standards as their valves and cylinders.
Clippard products are available in Canada through Wainbee. With more than 200 employees in 15 locations across the country, Wainbee has grown to be one of Canada's leading providers of technical and supply chain solutions for automation and control.
To learn more about Clippard products, contact Wainbee.