Versa-Matic offers line of pumps ideal for hygienic and food processing applicationsDecember 2, 2016 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Versa-Matic’s extensive line of FDA and hygienic air operated double diaphragm (AODD) pumps offer many best-in-class features and benefits. Available in Canada from York Fluid Controls, these pumps are a top choice for the most challenging industrial applications thanks to their exceptional cleanability, ease of maintenance and superior reliability.
In fact, there are many advantages to using Versa-Matic’s hygienic and FDA-compliant pumps. These include:
- They are easy to clean. The hygienic pumps feature a clean-in-place design with their 32 µ-in (Ra 0.8 µ-m) or better surface finish, removable cages and integrated plate. The rotating pump stand also allows for simple cleaning and pump evacuation. The FDA-compliant pumps have a smooth, clean casting finish, electropolished to a surface finish of 150 µ-in (Ra 3.81 µ-m) both internally and externally. This makes them easy to wipe clean and sanitize.
- They offer a long service life. Thanks to the use of the company’s Fusion diaphragms with integrated plate PTFE and Versa-Dome thermoplastic diaphragms, both pumps offer a long service life.
- They are safe. The Versa-Sense II leak detection system comes standard on all 3A hygienic units, and delivers peace of mind by reducing the change of air side product contamination while increasing pump control.
- They are reliable. By incorporating the Elima-Matic Air Valve System, the pumps can deliver excellent On/Off/On reliability, longevity and efficiency, as well as simple, low cost maintenance.
- They are easy to assemble. Thanks to their clamped construction, the pumps are easy to take apart and reassemble, and their hygienic tri-clamp fluid connections enable quick disconnect. The FDA-compliant pumps also feature hygienic wing nuts for easy assembly.
- They offer chemical resistance. Using materials that are resistant to chemicals protects the pumps from chemical attack during operation and sanitation.
To learn more, contact York Fluid Controls.