Tsubaki products satisfy clients in a variety of different industriesFebruary 2, 2018 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Since Tsubaki of Canada first opened its doors nearly 45 years ago, the company has earned a solid reputation for premium power transmission products that can serve a plethora of industrial needs. Whether a client needs chains, sprockets, bushings, cam clutches, or shock relays, Tsubaki can identify the perfect solution for the application.
Tsubaki’s products and services are so versatile that they translate across a variety of different Canadian industries, from manufacturing to food processing.
Five major sectors
The five most important sectors that Tsubaki serves are as follows:
- Manufacturing. Tsubaki’s relationships with a multitude of manufacturing clients have heavily influenced its product base, which includes numerous styles of chains and sprockets to meet countless demands. Tsubaki products have assisted in amusement parks, bottling, cement plants, material handling, metal processing, and water treatment.
- Mining. Both underground and surface mining operations require chains strong enough to handle harsh, abrasive working environments. Tsubaki produces rugged and reliable equipment that miners can depend on to keep work moving productively without unexpected downtime.
- Forestry. Tsubaki offers a wide breadth of solutions for forestry operations, particularly its lines of high-end chains, sprockets, and bushings. Chains designed for the forestry sector are built strong enough to handle trees and lumber without breaking. Bull edgers, drop sorters, idler sprockets, speed masters, trimmer lugs, and shock relays are among other products available.
- The automotive industry. Chain breaks and wear are common problems in the automotive sector, resulting in needless downtime and lost productivity. But Tsubaki chains are constructed to handle the tough applications of this industry. That is why they are trusted in auto plants across the country, from roller chains to conveyor chains.
- Food processing. The food-processing industry relies on high-performance power transmission more than some may realize. Tsubaki chains and sprockets are designed for high temperatures, high shock loads, corrosive environments, and sanitary conditions. Bakeries, chocolate makers, ice-cream makers, meat factories and more rely on Tsubaki products.
About the company
Based in Mississauga, Ont., Tsubaki of Canada produces and distributes power transmission equipment throughout the country.
To learn more, contact Tsubaki.