Tsubaki produces solutions for many kinds of manufacturing applicationsSeptember 13, 2019 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
The chains, sprockets, and other products made by Tsubaki of Canada are versatile enough to suit uses in several different industries – automotive, forestry, food processing, and mining among them. Another key example is general manufacturing. From amusement parks to bottling, asphalt, and cement plants, Tsubaki solutions cover a broad range of manufacturing applications.
Tsubaki has developed solid relationships with original equipment manufacturers for close to half a century in Canada. This has resulted in the diverse array of unique products and assemblies available today.
Increased value through component assembly
With experience in many processes of machined round-part manufacturing, Tsubaki can produce items that are compatible with any unique specification. The company’s component assembly can boost the value that it can offer to customers as a supplier.
Manufacturing applications for Tsubaki products include the following:
- Amusement parks. A member of Amusement Industry Manufacturers & Suppliers International, Tsubaki is the preferred supplier of hundreds of parks across North America. Chains and sprockets designed for maximum strength and durability, compliant with strict safety standards.
- Asphalt batch. Various chains for the asphalt and paving sector, all tough and with long lifespans, to withstand hard aggregates, asphalt, and continuous use.
- Bottling. Tsubaki chains are uses in breweries, soft-drink bottlers, and juice companies for bottle washers, pasteurizers, and sterilizers.
- Cement plants. A remarkable line of bucket-elevator chains specifically made for cement plants. Tsubaki chains have high fatigue strength, and the 4000 Series keeps abrasive materials away from chain joints.
- Distribution and material handling. Tsubaki is a leading supplier of sortation and bi-planer chains in these industries. Advantages include strong welds, sidebars with high strength and long life, and strict quality control.
- Metal processing. Conveyor chains that meet the unique needs of the metal sector, designed to handle the punishing conditions of turning raw metal into finished products.
- Water treatment. A variety of drive and conveyor chains for water-treatment applications. Relevant industries include power generation, pulp and paper, steel, chemicals, refineries, food processing, and any company that operates a large power boiler to produce steam.
For more information, contact Tsubaki.