Tsubaki power transmission products safely and efficiently move foodJuly 10, 2017 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
There are strict demands that must be met by any product used in the food-processing industry. For example, they have to be safe to use in sanitary environments, capable of working in extreme temperatures and corrosive environments with high shock loads, and offer a reliable, precise performance. Tsubaki understands this, which is why its products are a top choice for many companies in this demanding sector.
Tsubaki builds high-performance power transmission products for a wide variety of food applications. Its drive and conveyor chains, sprockets and other power transmission products can be found in ovens and freezers, as well as in processing and packing equipment, where they keep products moving at maximum efficiency.
The many Tsubaki products that can handle the demands of this sector include:
- Anti-corrosive conveyor chains;
- Anti-corrosive drive chains;
- British standard attachment chains;
- British standard drive chains;
- Can feeder and closer chains;
- Chain couplings;
- Chocolate forming chains;
- Curved attachment chains;
- Dairy case conveyor chains;
- Form, fill and seal chains;
- G7 roller chains;
- Hollow pin conveyor chains;
- Ice cream hardening chains;
- Idler sprockets;
- KT cold-resistant drive chains;
- Lambda conveyor chains;
- Lambda drive chains;
- Proofer chains;
- Red meat processing chains;
- Standard attachment chains; and
- Tunnel freezer chains.
Tsubaki chains, sprockets and other power transmission products embrace every aspect of food processing, offering a durable, reliable, long-lasting solution. Whatever the application or scope, the company can meet the exact requirements.
To learn more, contact Tsubaki.