Tsubaki chains meet the demanding needs of manufacturersSeptember 7, 2017 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Tsubaki has been meeting the chain and sprocket needs of the manufacturing industry for 100 years. This critical sector requires sophisticated, precision products that will suit their applications and, as a leading global power transmission company with a comprehensive portfolio, Tsubaki can deliver.
The lineup includes:
- Accumulating conveyor chains: These chains, also called free flow chains, have been developed to eliminate the possibility of damaging conveyed objects during accumulating mode. They are equipped with freely rotating rollers that support conveyed objects, which ensures smooth and damage-free operation.
- Anti-corrosive conveyor chains: Tsubaki’s specially developed anti-corrosion products can outlast the competition and contribute to cost-effective operations and increased profitability. Several models are available made from different materials, including nickel, stainless steel and zinc.
- Drop-forged rivetless chain: This unit’s design permits both horizontal and vertical operation over irregular routes, making it particularly suitable for trolley conveyor service.
- KT cold-resistant drive chain: This chain can be used within temperatures from -40 to 60 degrees C. It is made using high tensile alloy steel, which makes it suitable for use in low temperatures.
- Miniature chain: This is designed for applications with very limited space that require a lightweight, quiet chain with superior performance.
- Leaf chains: This simple, steel chain consists only of link plates and pins. It runs over sheaves rather than sprockets, and is suitable for hanging, balancing or motion transmitting applications. Leaf chains are often used as counterweight chains for machine tools, elevator doors, forklift truck masts and more.
- Lambda drive chain: This self-lubricating chain can last 14 times longer than a standard non-lubricated chain. It features a sintered metal oil impregnated bushing, and operating temperatures between -10 and 150 degrees C.
This is only a sample of the company’s line of chains suitable for the manufacturing industry. To see the entire offering, visit Tsubaki’s website.