Trumpf shears from Dobco offer quick, precise cutting without distortionApril 25, 2018 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
For drills, nibblers, and other industrial tools, manufacturers worldwide turn to Trumpf. This company is one of the globe’s leading producers of cutting equipment – including TruTool industrial shears, available in Canada from Dobco Equipment.
Trumpf manufactures two types of industrial shears: slitting shears, ideal for many sectors with their quick cutting speed; and cutting shears, optimally adapted for different applications.
Lightweight and portable tools
Dobco recommends Trumpf shears for starting new rolls or for fast cutting of bent or damaged areas. Lightweight, portable, and flexible, these industrial shears come in cordless variations, and users can easily exchange blades. They cut metal up to 0.17 of an inch thick, with precision and no distortion.
Trumpf’s TruTool slitting shears are perfect for construction applications, including drywall, façades, air ducts, automobiles, and aircraft. Other advantages include lack of deformation and surface scratches and dimensional accuracy. Options available include:
- C 160. Recommended for cutting that does not require clip chips.
- C 160 Li-Ion Battery, 10.8 Volts. Ideal for curves; rechargeable battery enables 70 metres of cutting.
- C 160 with Chip Clipper. Perfect for interior cut-outs and notches.
- C 160 with Chip Clipper, Li-ion Rechargeable Battery, 10.8 Volts.
- C 200 Li-Ion Akku, 18 Volts.
- C 250 with Chip Clipper. Cuts chips in any location with one hand.
- C 250 with Chip Clipper, Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery, 18 Volts. Cuts metal sheets of 2.5-millimetre (mm) thickness cordlessly.
Trumpf cutting shears are right for tinsmiths, plumbers, electricians, and heating and ventilation specialists. Benefits include chip-free slitting, great manoeuvrability around curves, and unobstructed views. Examples include:
- S 160. Small size enables radii as small as 0.59 inch.
- S 160 Li-Ion Battery, 10.8 Volts. Rechargeable battery enables up to 100 metres of cutting per charge.
- S 250. Perfect for curves and continuous use.
- S 250 Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery, 18 Volts. Cuts metal sheets of 2.5-mm thickness cordlessly, with unblocked view.
- S 350 and S 450. Height adjustment allows customizable settings.
- S 114 Li-Ion Battery, 10.8 Volts. Cuts ventilation ducts with perfect precision.
To learn more, contact Dobco.