Transition training courses help companies get the most out of revised quality management standardNovember 16, 2016 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
BSI Group offers ISO 9001:2015 training courses to help prepare companies for a smooth transition to the revised quality management standard. Developed by experts involved in the new standard, these transition courses are designed to help companies understand the aspects of the standard that affect their organizations directly. They are delivered in-house or as part of an open course, and range from two hours to three days, depending on the course selected.
Whatever the specific requirement, BSI has designed an online support package and a series of training courses and packages that can meet the needs of each company. The options include:
- Requirements and Implementing of ISO 9001:2015. This three-day course will enable participants to identify the core changes and requirements of the new ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems standard, and assist them with the implementation of the changes within their business.
- Requirements and Internal Auditor of ISO 9001:2015 Training Course. This three-day course will help participants discover more about the changes from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015, and how these will affect their organization, so they can start putting transition arrangements in place.
- Transition from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015 (Annex SL). This one-day course is designed for companies that are already familiar with ISO 9001:2008 and want to find out about ISO 9001:2015. It introduces participants to the new ISO high level structure for management system standards and explores the changes. It helps them identify the gaps in a company’s current quality management system, so they can start planning their transition to the revised standard.
- ISO 9001:2015 Executive Overview: This free, on-demand webinar is designed to help participants develop an understanding of ISO 9001, how the changes will affect them, and how they can use it as an opportunity to inject efficiency and drive performance to the next level.
- Ten tips to get the most out of your ISO Management System: This free, on-demand webinar will provide participants with 10 key tips to help them get the most value out of their ISO Management System.
To learn more about the transition courses available, and how BSI Group and its experienced tutors can help, contact BSI Group.