Top cable carrier brand offers extensive product lineSeptember 19, 2016 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
As a leading supplier of drive, conveyor and engineered class chains, Tsubaki carries a wide selection of top quality products. The Kabelschlepp brand, known for inventing the modern cable and hose carrier chain, is among the company’s lineup.
A comprehensive offering
The Kabelschlepp product range extends from individual components to complete turnkey systems, and from standard off-the-shelf products to custom-manufactured individual solutions.
Available products include:
- Solid, plastic open style cable carriers with fixed chain widths. Options include small, lightweight carriers, extra stable carriers and those with many opening cross-bar and cover variants, as well as compact and simple varieties.
- Hybrid open style carriers that are lightweight and easy to install. Options include multi-variable cable carriers with a variety of accessories, heavy-duty carriers, as well as quiet, low vibration varieties, and those with a large inside height.
- Covered tube style cable carriers. These are completely enclosed and are available in robust and stable varieties, as well as those with a large inside height, and opening cross-bar and cover variants.
- Robotrax cable carriers for three-dimensional movements. These can be deployed on robots for swivelling and rotational movements, as well as rotary tables.
- Steel cable carriers for extreme applications. These are available in both open and closed designs.
The Kabelschlepp product range also includes accessories for cable and hose carrier systems, such as guideway protection systems, carrier support and guidance systems, as well as strain relief systems. Specially designed cables are also available.
To learn more about the wide variety of Kabelschlepp products available from Tsubaki, visit the company’s website.