Thermo-Kinetics now distributes RKC Instrument’s product line in Western CanadaNovember 8, 2019 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Many businesses rely on measurement instrumentation from Thermo-Kinetics Measurement and Control Ltd. This company collaborates with many major manufacturers – and now, it is proud to announce that Thermo-Kinetics is a distributor for RKC Instrument Inc. in Western Canada. Thermo-Kinetics is looking forward to many years of helping western customers to succeed with RKC’s diverse product line.
From sensors to temperature control
Founded in 1937 and headquartered in Tokyo, RKC Instrument specializes in measurement devices for industrial use. The manufacturer is known for quality products and professional engineering services with a sense of speed. RKC devotes itself to development, manufacture, and sales of temperature- and/or humidity-control equipment, control systems for semiconductor manufacturing and various process-control applications, small-scale instrumentation systems, and various sensors, including melt-pressure sensors.
Thermo-Kinetics’ inventory will now include the following RKC Instrument products:
- Digital controllers. Each with an internal MCU for PID calculation.
- Module-type controllers. Managed by PC, PLC, or HMI.
- Communication converters. For connector controllers to various fieldbus networks.
- Multi-loop controllers. Temperature control of multiple channels.
- Ramp/soak controllers. For changing setpoints according to preset program patterns.
- Limit controllers. Over/under-temperature protection for equipment.
- Indicators. For digitally displaying temperature, pressure, and flow.
- Handheld temperature indicators. Battery-operated handheld thermometers.
- Recorders. For recording process variables like temperature, humidity, pressure, and flow rate.
- Software. Exclusively designed to set various parameters and back up product data.
- Temperature sensors. Contact and non-contact types available.
- Resin pressure sensors. For measuring melt pressure in plastic extruders.
- Level sensors. For measuring fluid levels accurately.
- Radiation thermometers. Detection of infrared emitted from objects and measuring temperature.
- Power controllers. For receiving analog signals from external controllers and regulating power to heaters.
- Solid state relays. For turning heater power on and off.
- Heater break alarms. Monitoring of current flowing to heaters.
Innovation has been one of RKC’s top priorities over the past 82 years. In the last ten years alone, the company has developed three new program controllers, two new digital controllers, and three advanced controllers.
For more information, contact Thermo-Kinetics or call 1-800-268-0967.