Thermo-Kinetics brings expertise to the oil and gas industriesMarch 27, 2015 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Thermo-Kinetics has a strong history of supplying the oil and gas marketplace. The company offers a wide range of products, services and technical expertise targeted at oil and gas industries, pipelines, petrochemical facilities and refineries, and has offices in Edmonton and Calgary to better serve its customers.
Thermo-Kinetics provides the accurate measurement and transmitting of temperature, pressure and flow for oil and gas, servicing the upstream, midstream and downstream segments of the oil patch.
For upstream, the company offers temperature measurement of observation and production wells using downhole thermocouples, single or multipoint, with or without uphole cable, as well as steam-assisted gravity drainage temperature measurements.
For midstream/downstream, the company offers:
- Temperature monitoring employing thermocouples, RTDs, bi-metal thermometers, non-contact infrared temperature measurement and thermal imaging systems for process monitoring, high temperature furnaces, CSA-approved assemblies for hazardous locations, critical vessel monitoring, and sulphur recovery units;
- Controllers, recorders and displays to integrate and monitor a wide range of variables used within the industry;
- Pressure and temperature transmitters, including wireless, as well as analytical instrumentation and sensors;
- E2T Flare Stack Detection Systems and refractory and gas temperatures in sulphur recovery units using infrared technology;
- Level measurement using acoustic wave and radar;
- Flow measurement of liquid, slurries and gas utilizing electromagnetic, ultrasonic, mass-flow, vortex and variable area flow technology; and
- Gas detection employing infrared, catalytic bead and electrochemical technologies.
For more than 40 years, Thermo-Kinetics has been working with clients to find innovative solutions for process control and measurement challenges. The company is recognized as a leader in the Canadian marketplace for temperature sensors, and for good reason: Thermo-Kinetics sensors are compliant with ISO 9001:2008, and its calibration lab is ISO 17025 accredited, which means the company’s calibration procedures and methodology have been vetted and approved by independent auditors.
Contact Thermo-Kinetics to learn more about its products, services and technical expertise targeted at oil and gas industries.