The transportation industry benefits highly from SAMES KREMLIN’s servicesJanuary 9, 2018 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Customers in numerous sectors across Canada trust SAMES KREMLIN for its wide knowledge and comprehensive process expertise, as well as its ultimate field service and top-level support. The company continues to be a major provider of industrial products and services for these clients.
One major industry that relies on SAMES KREMLIN’s services is transportation. Workers and others who ride on roads and rails, on water, through the air, and even in outer space count on this company to run smoothly and efficiently.
Planes, trains, and automobiles
Among the transportation markets that SAMES KREMLIN serves:
- Cargo and tankers. Anti-corrosion and protective coating is available for marine ships. SAMES KREMLIN offers bonding and sealing, insulated panel bonding for internal tanks, and finishing.
- Civil aviation. Civil aircraft and their parts receive protective and functional coating. Other available services include paint stripper repainting, buffing and polishing, finishing, sealing and encapsulating, sealing and bonding, and anti-corrosive protection.
- Cruise ships. Protective coating and finishing available, as well as bonding and sealing, interior cab floor bonding, and glass bonding.
- Defence. Military vehicles and equipment also benefit from protective and functional coating. SAMES KREMLIN also offers non-destructive testing for military aircraft.
- Motorcycles. Paint applications, both liquid and powder, are available for cycling parts. Other services for high-quality plastic parts, oil tanks, gearboxes, and wheels.
- Railways. SAMES KREMLIN provides protective coating, sealing, and bonding for trains and railway parts. Other services available include direct glazing, lubrication, and powder finishing.
- Aerospace. High finishing and protective coating for spacecraft and their individual parts, as well as non-destructive testing in two or three steps.
- Yachting. Yachts and other sea vessels can get protective and finishing coating, for windshields, windows, rooves, bridges, and more.
- Recreational vehicles. SAMES KREMLIN provides bonding and sealing solutions, plus structure assembling and direct glazing.
- Road trailers. Anti-corrosion and protective coating, with equipment that fits standard paint system requirements.
About the company
SAMES KREMLIN has provided industrial solutions for companies around the world since 1924. Its Canadian headquarters are located in east Toronto.
To learn more, contact SAMES KREMLIN.