The seven types of conveyor solutions available from Norpak HandlingJanuary 11, 2018 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
As a major provider of material-handling systems and related components and equipment, Norpak Handling prides itself on its expertise on all matters relating to conveyors. This Conveyor Systems Integrator has the design and application knowledge to create versatile, long-lasting solutions in seven distinct areas: transportation; accumulation; singulation; sortation; palletizing; robotic systems; and pallet sortation.
Seven ways of handling product
All of Norpak’s clients are looking for safe, smooth, efficient conveyor systems, but each unique customer has different needs and priorities. Norpak Handling can address all of them, with its proficiency in the following areas:
- Transportation. Norpak’s specialty is providing transport conveyors for moving product, the designs of which can vary with the type of product that the client is handling, as well as individual parts. Special accessories are also available to help items move more quickly and minimize product jams.
- Accumulation. Norpak’s accumulation systems are recommended for products that require staging between production processes. These systems can accumulate cartons before dispatching them to pallet loaders, which achieves maximum machine throughput.
- Singulation. Products can be separated and spaced out before they are further handled, and bulk products can also be singulated.
- Sortation. Commonly required for many production and distribution facilities, Norpak’s sortation systems come in a broad variety of designs, from low-rate manual devices to fully automatic high-speed systems. This is the widest range of product sortation equipment available from any Canadian Integrator.
- Palletizing. These systems, which gather and stack products, are ideal for the preparation of shipment.
- Robotic Systems. Designed for multi-product applications, Norpak’s robotic systems can automatically sort and position products accurately and efficiently, with fully integrated conveyor parts and systems.
- Pallet Handling. These specially designed systems include, heavy duty conveyors, turntables, right angle chain transfers, stackers and dispensers.
With this range of abilities and technology, it is clear that Norpak has the products along with the application experience to trust for any and all of your company’s material-handling needs.
About the company
Founded in 1988, Norpak Handling provides conveying solutions for a wide range of industries across Canada. The company is based in Port Hope, Ont.
To learn more, contact Norpak.