The seven main advantages of working with MatritechJanuary 22, 2018 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Matritech is trusted by many clients for its expertise and technical skills in producing industrial machine components. It is a versatile manufacturer with services ranging from laser cutting and welding to tooling, machining, assembly, extrusion, and coating.
While there are other metal-part manufacturers in Quebec and Canada, customers as high-profile as Bombardier and many others continue to rely on Matritech because of the advantages it holds over its competitors.
Quality, efficiency, and more
Matritech counts seven primary perks that it offers to clients who expect the best service:
- A business extension. Matritech’s goal is to act as every company’s own metal-fabrication division. To accomplish this, it devotes itself to understanding the client’s needs, challenges, and point of view completely.
- Partnership in growth. Matritech does not merely work for the client; it also supports the client through every step of the production process. During development of components, prototyping, and production, Matritech remains right by the customer’s side.
- One-stop shopping. Matritech provides all of its services under the same roof. Cutting, bending, stamping, welding, machining, assembly, tool making, even finishing aspects with paint, plating, and passivation: all of these applications happen at the company’s Drummondville, Que. facility. This not only simplifies the process, but lowers the client’s total cost of ownership.
- Top technical support. Matritech is proud of its expertise in metal-part manufacturing. It uses its knowledge to help clients lower costs, simplify production, and improve quality by recommending in-house options.
- Respect for deadlines. The company offers solid project management, including internal programs, exact timelines, and close followup, to monitor all projects and meet all objectives in time – saving costs as well.
- On-time delivery. Matritech understands that many customers rely on tight deadlines to stay competitive in their markets. So it commits itself fully to punctual deliveries of products.
- High quality. A strict, methodical, and efficient quality-control system has helped Matritech maintain its international reputation for reliable products.
These are the factors that have put Matritech on a level above other metal-component manufacturers and suppliers for nearly 30 years.
To learn more, contact Matritech.