The material-handling industry trusts Daemar for a broad product rangeJuly 10, 2018 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Material handling is an important, if occasionally unsung, factor in the manufacturing world. It plays a vital role in keeping manufacturing and logistics organized; whether manual or automated, material-handling systems keep the process going smoothly and steadily, transporting products where they need to be. That is why Daemar Inc., a major Canadian source of essential components for industry, carries a broad range of material handling components.
Material handling is just one of the many sectors that Daemar serves, of course. Its enormous inventory of products also reaches oil and gas, food processing, aerospace, agriculture, forestry, construction, and many others.
Low friction, alignment, and protection
Daemar’s range of material handling components includes products that offer sealing, retaining, low-friction running surfaces, alignment, and/or protection for conveyors and similar equipment. When combined with local inventories and EDI computer-systems integration, these products make Daemar a valuable supply-chain partner that helps companies lower their acquisition costs.
Material handling components from Daemar include the following items:
- Shaft seals. Oil seals, protech bearing isolators, JM clippers, V-rings, end covers, and hydraulic seals provide lubricant retention, as well as dust and debris exclusion. Many lip styles and materials are available.
- Retaining rings. Daemar’s retaining rings come in internal and external variations, in both imperial and metric sizes. Includes large-diameter, tapered- or constant-section, and spiral rings, made of zinc, copper, stainless steel, or standard copper steel.
- Caplugs products. Caplugs is a major manufacturer of caps, plugs, pipe and flange protection, oilfield thread protection, and other protective components. Daemar is one of Caplugs’ important distribution partners.
- Mechanical seals. A full range of single-spring “pusher” seals for pumps, with various heads, seats, and spring types available.
- Braided packing. Compression packing is commonly used to stuff pump boxes and seal fluids. Daemar’s packing is made of FDA-grade material and comes in many styles and sizes.
- Bushings. Dryslide, fibre-lube, powdered-metal, and solid-metal bushings offer low-friction surfaces when fit into gears or housing.
- Custom kits for maintenance. Daemar’s Packaging and Branding Group custom-designs and assembles maintenance kits to accommodate individual client needs.
For more information, contact Daemar.