The HBM ClipX industrial amplifier comes with many special featuresOctober 8, 2019 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Durham Instruments offers the ClipX industrial amplifier by HBM Test and Measurement, a signal conditioner that adapts to virtually all measurement applications. What makes this device stand out is its unmatched range of special features, from connectivity for multiple modules to compatibility with the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). This signal conditioner sets new standards in industrial process control in a broad variety of sectors.
Three separate models available
Available from Durham Instruments in three separate models – the BM40, BM40PB, and BM40IE – the ClipX industrial amplifier works in manufacturing machines, in test benches, or for production monitoring in numerous industries, from aerospace and the military to food processing and transportation. Features include the following:
- freely configurable measurement channel with TEDS channel parameterization;
- connection of seven transducer technologies with 19.2-kilohertz sample rate;
- accuracy class of up to 0.01 with 32-bit A/D conversion;
- four digital I/Os and one analog output (voltage/current-reversible);
- connectivity for up to six modules by ClipX bus with transfer of measured values;
- internal calculation channels (Smart functions);
- OPC UA, PROFINET (IRT/RT), EtherCAT, EtherNet/IP, PROFIBUS (DPV1);
- simple operation, through integrated web server with three levels of user guidance; and
- rugged, compact metal housing for attachment to DIN rail.
There are numerous benefits of using the ClipX industrial amplifier. It is precise and interference-proof, with quick digital signal conditioning for force sensors, load cells, torque sensors, and pressure transducers. Users get guaranteed measurement accuracy, even in harsh environments with electrical interference. The ClipX offers faster processes and is efficient and profitable, with an unmatched price-to-performance ratio.
The innovative, intuitive web interface is immediately operational without any software installation or training. It can be used on all browser-based and mobile devices. Users can create customized display pages and get remote maintenance online or through a company network. The ClipX allows for the synchronization of measurement chains and systems in milliseconds, with no head module required and measured values transmitted via the ClipX bus. Finally, this signal conditioner meets all the requirements of the future IIoT.
For more information, contact Durham Instruments.