The five main advantages of investing in Rosta industrial technologyOctober 26, 2018 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
For more than three-quarters of a century, companies around the globe have relied on three types of technological solutions from Rosta: rubber-suspension, oscillating-conveyor, and tensioning technology. This includes 30 years in Canada from the company’s Goodwood, Ont. affiliate, Rosta Inc. Rosta machinery components are widely renowned for their versatility, high quality, and superior performance.
With these major advantages, it should be no wonder that Rosta machinery components are trusted by machine manufacturers in many different industries.
Efficiency, customization, and long life
Rosta technology provides a lot of great benefits for machine manufacturers in construction, mining, oil and gas, agriculture, and other important Canadian sectors. Here are the five primary advantages of investing in Rosta’s portfolio of machinery components:
- Longer service life. Rosta elements are more durable, wear-resistant, and low-maintenance than other companies’ components. For example, Rosta jointed, rubber-metal torsion bearings withstand very harsh work conditions. This makes them last for a long time, which cuts down replacement costs significantly.
- Customization. With its rubber suspension units, Rosta can develop customized machine designs for specific client applications. The company’s experienced personnel, advanced equipment, and individual manufacturing processes enable it to offer virtually any solution.
- Versatility. Rosta rubber mounts are ideal for suspension of almost every kind of screen, conveyor, or sifting machine when oscillations, vibrations, and agitating processing movements must select, separate, and convey bulky material. Meanwhile, Rosta rubber spring elements can serve as torsion springs, pivot bearings, and anti-vibration mounts in only one unit within a compact space.
- Cost-efficiency. The Rosta lineup of rubber suspension elements offers a cost-efficient solution for virtually any need for resilient suspension, elastic supports, cushioning mounts, or smooth guidance in the machine industry. In addition, the components’ multi-functionality leads to substantial savings in the client’s initial investments by substituting for more expensive bearing and damping components. They also reduce operating costs significantly through longer service intervals by being maintenance-free.
- Technical support. With any Rosta purchase comes top customer support. The company offers convenient onsite customer service, no matter where in the world the user is located.
For more information, contact Rosta.