The Canadian wood-processing industry relies heavily on Rosta Inc. technologyMarch 15, 2019 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Rosta Inc. rubber spring elements have been trusted by Canadian companies in many industries for more than three decades now. This includes applications in mining, construction, food processing, agriculture, waste management, and transportation. Another major sector that Rosta serves is wood processing, which remains a vital part of the country’s economy.
From construction to paper and furniture, wood is necessary for many important functions – and Rosta is honoured to play a role with its rubber spring components.
Shaker conveyors and more
Elements by Rosta come in handy in several common machinery applications in the forestry sector. The most frequent examples are shaker conveyors, gyratory sifters, chipper drives, transfer lines, and chain and belt drives.
Specific uses for Rosta rubber spring components in wood processing include the following:
- Shaker conveyors. Benefits that Rosta elements offer for shaker conveyors include wear prevention, long service life, absorption of solid born noise, and long-distance conveying. Elastic drive units also benefit, and conveyors become shear-proof and maintenance-free.
- Gyratory sifters. Rosta components provide efficient elastic suspension and support, while eliminating need for maintenance.
- Crushers and chipper drives. Increased belt and bearing life, as well as compensation of peak loads and no routine maintenance required.
- Transfer lines. Rosta offers a one-part solution for transfer lines, particularly for shock absorption. Maintenance-free.
- Chain and belt drives. Advantages that Rosta components provide for chain and belt drives include vibration damping and extended life for belts, chains, and bearings. Universal and simple installation puts these elements to work right away.
Rosta has logged many international success stories over its 75+ years of existence, including services for businesses in the wood-processing sector. For example, two years ago, Rosta provided an ATEX motor base for CMC Texpan, a major supplier of machinery and plants in the woodworking industry, based in Colzate, Italy. This motor base helped Texpan suppress fire and explosion hazards at its facility, increasing employee health and safety significantly.
Every day, Rosta continues to find new solutions that make forestry companies more competitive and profitable. Rely on Rosta for the best.
To learn more, contact Rosta.