Tether Track® – Working-at-heights fall protection from ELSOctober 8, 2019 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Fall-arrest equipment is a must in many hazardous professions that put workers in literally high places. Engineered Lifting Systems & Equipment Inc. (ELS) offers fall-protection gear by Gorbel, one of the supplier’s major manufacturing partners. With Gorbel’s Tether Track® Rigid Fall Arrest System, ELS provides an active means of protecting workers from injury.
Tether Track® Systems are sourced from ELS, Canada’s #1 authorized Gorbel Dealer since 1993 with multiple personnel – factory-trained and certified – who have expertise in application arrangements and installation of Tether Track® products.
Tether Track® Systems protect people when they work at heights. The facts are alarming! In Canada, over 40,000 workers are injured due to fall accidents each year. Accidents cost businesses billions of dollars each year in medical costs, fines and lawsuits.
Tether Track® Systems are approved for use in Canada and utilize an innovative enclosed track system, which is engineered for easy movement and requires no track cleaning or maintenance.
Benefits of Tether Track® Rigid Rail versus Wire Systems:
- Stops falls faster
- Safer for multiple workers
- Often requires no structural modifications
Types of Tether Track® Systems – whether it’s indoor or out, stationary or at multiple locations, Gorbel’s Fall Arrest Systems offer superior safety and are proven to reduce the risk of injury in elevated work environments. Engineered Systems are customized to suit the application and work environment.
- Swing Arm Systems – provide circular or semi-circular fall protection with a compact footprint. It swings out of the way when not in use. Column mounted or freestanding configurations.
- Fold Away Systems – Wall-mounted, column-mounted, or freestanding designs. Deploy it when you need it and fold it back when you are done. Ideal for work cells with limited floor space.
- Free Standing Cantilevered Monorail Systems – are best for outdoor applications such as loading/unloading and maintenance activities in the transportation industry.
- Ceiling Mounted Monorail Systems – use existing support steel for overall anchorage strength and are effective, since column support is not needed. Sections can be straight or curved.
- Bridge Systems – provide fall-arrest coverage over a rectangular area. Like monorail systems, bridge systems are available in either freestanding or ceiling-mounted configurations. Multiple bridges are the best solution for supporting multiple workers.
- Single Pole Systems – when numerous obstacles exist in the workspace and standard multiple column systems are not practical.
- Road Ranger Mobile Anchor – designed to be towed by forklifts, trucks, and other towing devices. Move it into place and quickly position it for the work being performed.
To learn more, contact ELS.