Temperature transmitter rich with featuresAugust 14, 2015 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
The SINEAX V 608 is a programmable two-wire transmitter for RTD and TC inputs. From Camille Bauer and available in Canada through Mod-Tronic Instruments, the SINEAX V 608 measures temperature in combination with thermocouples or resistance thermometers.
The transmitter’s key features include:
- It has an output signal of 4-20 mA.
- It has a 12 to 30 VDC loop-powered power supply.
- The input variable and measuring range are programmed using a PC and the corresponding software. This simplifies project planning and engineering, resulting in short delivery times and low stocking levels.
- A two-wire transmitter is included for installation in the process environment.
- It has open- and short-circuit sensor circuit monitoring.
- It is programmable with or without a power supply connection.
- It has a compact design, making maximum use of available space.
- It’s available with “Intrinsic safety” EEx ia IIC T6 protection for use in hazardous environments.
The SINEAX V 608 programmable two-wire transmitter is available from Mod-Tronic Instruments. The Brampton, Ont.-based distributor has been providing its customers with quality products at competitive prices for 43 years. The company stocks thousands of catalogue items for same-day shipment to anywhere in North America and most countries around the world.
To learn more, contact Mod-Tronic Instruments.