Sudbury International supplies expansion joints and more for several industriesJune 12, 2018 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Since its founding in 1975, Sudbury International Engineered Products Limited has been delivering cost-effective, long-term solutions for many industrial clients in the Guelph, Ont. area and beyond. This privately owned company is proud of the solutions it provides for a broad variety of workplaces, from expansion joints to recirculation valves.
Sudbury International manufactures and distributes a number of valuable products for commercial customers, including the following: fabric, metal, rubber, and dog-bone expansion joints, automatic recirculation valves for pumps, specialty soot blowers, metallic bellows, and slide pads.
Serving several different sectors
With its breadth of versatile industrial products, Sudbury International is capable of serving several different sectors. Industries that rely on the company’s solutions include electrical utilities, pulp and paper, the petro-chemical industry, smelting, and processing.
Sudbury International’s five main lines of industrial products are as follows:
- Fabric expansion joints. Blending high flexibility with durability, these fabric expansion joints can withstand the most demanding work environments, but also require less force to flex than metal expansion joints do. Recommended for stress relief in ducting and piping systems.
- Metal expansion joints. Also known as compensators, metal expansion joints allow for movement caused by vibration and thermal expansion in pipelines, machines, and containers. Designed to handle axial, lateral, or angular movements.
- Metallic bellows. Welded, formed, and electroformed bellows for a wide range of applications, such as mechanical seals for pumps, expansion joints for steam piping, load cells, vacuum interrupters, pressure gauges, sensors, valve seals, and exhaust bellows. Recommended for a diverse range of industries, from aerospace to the medical field.
- Recirculation valves. Sudbury International’s recirculation control valves offer dependable protection to make sure that pumps never attain wear from running dry. Common applications include cooling, boiler feeding, and others that involve pumping hot water.
- Slide pads. Recommended for a wide variety of piping and structural applications, in which they compensate for misalignment, adverse rotation, and thermal expansion by allowing for movement. Also referred to as slide bearing pads, they slide against each other easily by using two surfaces with low friction coefficients.
To learn more, contact Sudbury International.