Spray guns and dispensing equipment critical in the efficient use of water-based adhesivesJuly 21, 2015 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Water-based adhesives are finding successful applications across a wider range of manufacturing processes, producing high-performance bonds between ever expanding combinations of materials. However, water-based adhesives are only as efficient as the equipment used to dispense them. Adheco can help.
In addition to its lineup of water-based adhesives, Adheco offers spray guns and dispensing systems that facilitate more efficient production and superior performance, resulting in savings.
Adheco’s range of spray guns, designed for both one- and two-component adhesive systems, ensure continuous optimum transfer efficiency in any production environment.
- The SABA Green Zero Overspray Gun offers 100 per cent transfer efficiency. It’s lightweight, which decreases arm strain.
- The SABA Ez-Mix Gun is designed for two-component water-based adhesives. The lightweight gun is easy to operate and maintain, and offers great fan control.
- The SABA Dux Gun is designed for one-component water-based adhesives. Like the Ez-Mix model, it is lightweight, easy to operate and maintain, and offers great fan control.
- The Binks 95PCXT Gun is designed for two-component water-based adhesives. The low-maintenance gun features a unique “Tornado Ring” that maximizes the mixing of adhesive and activator.
Adheco’s adhesive dispensing systems provide precision pressure control for consistent adhesive flow, offering maximum efficiency for production environments.
- The SABA Plug ’n Spray System is a five-gallon system available in two water-based versions — one for more challenging applications, and the other for general purpose bonding.
- The SABA Access System reduces adhesive waste caused by overspray and system inefficiencies, resulting in huge cost savings and a cleaner plant. This pressurized system is designed to deliver a constant flow rate to each spray station regardless of the amount of adhesive in the tote.
- The SABA Pump System uses specially engineered ultra-low pulsation double diaphragm pumps to supply both the adhesive and activator to the spray stations.
- The Adheco Easy Spray Five-Gallon Pail System is designed for use with one- or two-part water-based adhesives.
- The Adheco Easy Spray Drum System is safely pressurized to permit dispensing directly from the drum with no need for pressure pots or pumps. It is designed for use with one- or two-part water-based adhesives.
- For those applications where roll coating is desired, Adheco offers a variety of products to be used in roll coating equipment.
For more information on its lineup of spray guns and dispensing systems, contact Adheco.