Solutions from HARTING Canada serve a wide variety of industriesJuly 3, 2019 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
For almost three-quarters of a century, the HARTING Technology Group has revolutionized connector solutions with innovative products. This includes eight years in Canada through its local subsidiary, HARTING Canada. The company’s solutions are so versatile, in fact, they are trusted by businesses in a wide variety of industries.
From machinery and robotics to live entertainment, HARTING connector solutions have what it takes to give customers what they need in many markets and applications.
A high demand for connectors
HARTING’s continuing success is partly the result of a high demand for its connectors in a broad array of industrial sectors. It is also the result of a team of designers and manufacturers who dedicate themselves to new, innovative, high-quality connector solutions.
Some of the common markets that HARTING products serve include the following:
- Machinery and robotics. Application examples include material-handling systems, packaging machinery, material-processing equipment, plastics machines, and machine-tool and metal-forming machinery.
- Information technology (IT). HARTING supplies connectors to many segments in the IT sector, including semiconductor-machinery manufacturers, power-supply manufacturers, and producers of high-end data-storage and server systems.
- Automation. Han connectors are a popular choice for robotics, machine tools, material handling, conveyors, painting, engine building, and body assembly.
- Rail transportation. Rail authorities, consultants, railcar manufacturers, and system suppliers also commonly rely on Han connectors in many areas of transit and freight-train construction.
- The medical field. Because the health and loves of many people depend on the safety and reliability of medical technology, high-quality connector products are a must. HARTING fills the bill with its 3D-MID technology.
- Energy. HARTING technology works for both renewable and conventional energy applications, as well as energy transmission and distribution.
- Broadcasting and entertainment. HARTING products come in handy in concert and theatre installation, recording studios, and transmitter stations.
- LED displays. HARTING’s IP65/67 PushPull power and Ethernet data connectors help create quick, reliable setup and breakdown of LED screens, indoors and outdoors.
- Telecommunications. Another industry that relies heavily on reliable power connection, and HARTING has what it takes to do the job here too.
To learn more, contact HARTING.