Six reasons to put your trust in Keystone Steam SuppliesNovember 29, 2018 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Are you looking for steam or hydronic equipment for your business? If so, you need to look no further than Keystone Steam Supplies. For 30 years now, we’ve been providing steam traps and related products to contractors, wholesalers, and more in Canada. Customers continue to rely on us for the best in industrial steam equipment – and there are many great reasons why.
Our excellent business practices
Keystone has continued to excel because of our excellent business practices, which have enabled us to provide steam equipment and parts for schools, hospitals, greenhouses, manufacturers, municipalities, steamfitters, and more. Here are six great reasons why you should always put your trust in our company for your steam-related needs:
- Great prices on a wide variety of products. We provide steam traps, sight glass, valves, valve actuators, valve accessories, and more – all available at affordable prices.
- Large selection of in-stock inventory, with many hard-to-find parts. In addition to our new products, we have a ready inventory of replacement components for your existing equipment, and we can easily source parts we don’t already have.
- Essential services for steam equipment. Coil measurement, leak detection, and trap surveys are among our services.
- We’re not restricted to any one manufacturer. Although we are a major importer and steam edistributor of Barnes & Jones products, we offer items by dozens of manufacturers, from Pentair to Spirax Sarco and more.
- Knowledgeable service with three decades of experience. Since our founding by Ron Holowka in 1988, our expertise in steam products has grown exponentially. We use this knowledge to help you find exactly what you need.
- Same-day and overnight delivery and/or pickup. You don’t have to wait too long to start using our products and parts; we get them to you quickly.
Whatever you’re looking for, we can offer you the best parts to get the job done at the right price. Keystone is always the name to turn to when it comes to steam-related needs.
For more information, contact Keystone.