‘Sharpest measurement technology’ offers strong, reliable performanceAugust 5, 2016 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
HBM is calling its PMX data acquisition and control system its “sharpest measurement technology”. The highly efficient system offers strong performance, as well as precise and reliable measurement in modern production applications, such as production control, machine monitoring, end-of-line test stands and industrial test benches.
Features and advantages
PMX is designed to enable professional and precise acquisition of many quantities, including force, torque, vibration, pressure, strain, temperature, voltage and current. Its top features include:
- 16 measuring channels and 32 calculating channels, each rated with 19,200 samples per second. As a whole, PMX is rated up to 400,000 values per second;
- Real-time communication via Industrial Ethernet (i.e., EtherCAT, Profinet, Profibus, etc.);
- A modern browser-based software and flexible plug-in cards allow flexibility and scalability. Users can increase the number of channels by integrating up to 300 measurement channels and up to 600 mathematical calculation channels;
- High precision for optimum results in production; and
- An integrated TEDS system, a plug and measurement technology for efficient production.
Thanks to these features and more, PMX integrates seamlessly into modern production plants and enables the measurement, calculation and automation of data in real-time. It is easy and intuitive to use, and allows fast access to production data for evaluation, service and maintenance.
Available in Canada
HBM’s PMX data acquisition and control system is available from Durham Instruments, a Pickering, Ont.-based supplier of measuring instruments. Durham Instruments carries a wide selection of products from HBM and many other top manufacturers.
To learn more, visit the company’s website.