Several major Canadian industries benefit from Tsubaki’s chains and moreJune 6, 2019 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Tsubaki of Canada has been manufacturing world-class industrial chain solutions for over 100 years. Chains are versatile products needed in many different industries, and the company’s ability to serve multiple markets has earned it a solid reputation. Whatever a business may need – chains, sprockets, bushings, cam clutches, or cable carriers – it is only as far away as a call to Tsubaki.
From mining to food processing
Companies in several sectors rely on Tsubaki for high-quality, reliable, hassle-free chain solutions that boost productivity and profitability. They never have to concern themselves with unnecessary costs, like replacement time, lubrication, or downtime. Regardless of the application, there is always a solution with great value.
The five main markets that benefit from Tsubaki chain solutions:
- The automotive sector – This industry often has to deal with chain breaks and wear, which lead to unnecessary downtime and lost productivity. Tsubaki chains are built for this sector’s tough applications. Auto plants across the country put their trust in Tsubaki roller chains, conveyor chains, and more.
- Food processing – High-performance power transmission is important to the food-processing sector. Tsubaki designs chain solutions and sprockets for high temperatures, high shock loads, corrosive environments, and sanitary conditions. This makes them suitable for bakeries, chocolate makers, ice-cream makers, meat factories, and others.
- Forestry – A broad range of forestry solutions, including high-end chains, sprockets, and bushings. Tsubaki chains are strong enough to transport trees and lumber without breaking. Other options include bull edgers, drop sorters, idler sprockets, Titan chain, trimmer lugs, and shock relays.
- General manufacturing – Partnerships with multiple manufacturing customers have been a strong influence on Tsubaki’s product base, which includes chains and sprockets to meet a wide variety of needs. Amusement parks, cement plants, bottling operations, material-handling systems, metal-processing plants and water-treatment facilities are just some of the markets.
- Mining – Chains have to be strong to handle the harsh, abrasive environments of underground and surface mining operations. Tsubaki’s equipment is rugged and reliable enough that miners can expect to keep work moving with little to no downtime.
To learn more, contact Tsubaki.