Seven reasons to choose a Megger micro-ohmmeterMarch 20, 2015 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
The Megger DLRO-H200 is the world’s first handheld micro-ohmmeter, and it was designed with safety, ease of use and versatility in mind. Ideal for measuring contact resistance in circuit breakers and many other applications where low resistances need to be measured accurately, the instrument features innovative ultra-capacitor technology that allows a high current output to be achieved in an exceptionally small and compact device, and a rugged design that works in all types of weather and industries.
Here are the top seven features of the micro-ohmmeter:
1. It’s handheld and lightweight – At only 2.2 lbs., it’s easy to use in hard-to-reach places.
2. Up to 240 amps high current output – Compliant with IEC/IEEE standards.
3. Rechargeable batteries – Makes it convenient and portable.
4. Safe test – DualGround – The test object will be grounded on both sides throughout the test, giving a safer, faster and easier workflow.
5. Bluetooth PC Communication – Allows the user to do multiple test points concurrently and remotely.
6. PowerDB Lite software included – Delivers consistent test procedures, maintenance scheduling and reporting on demand.
7. Auto Range: 1 µΩ to 1000 mΩ – This extensive range makes the DLRO-H200 a great product for low resistance testing.
Ruggedness and lightweight make the handheld DLRO-H200 very suitable for field work, in substations and similar locations. The unit comes with a strong rubber holster that makes it extra durable. The DLRO-H200 is designed to carry out a full day of testing without recharge. It can store 190 test values and transfer test data to a PC via Bluetooth. The Bluetooth feature can also be used in conjunction with the wireless headset (supplied) to provide an audible pass/fail signal against user-adjustable limits as tests are performed.
DLRO-H200 micro-ohmmeters are supplied as standard with a copy of the PowerDB Lite software package. This intuitive software offers powerful features for storing, analyzing and archiving test results, and it supports reporting a wide range of industry standard formats. It also makes it easy to integrate results from the DLRO-H200 with results from other instruments to produce uniform reports.