The secret to Bohne Spring’s successMarch 2, 2015 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Bohne Spring strives to be the leading manufacturer of quality precision springs, wire forms and metal stampings. The third-generation family-owned business has established a solid reputation since its founding in 1941 through continuous improvement, effective cost management and the expansion of business opportunities.
“We strive to earn a reasonable return on investment, thereby assuring long-term security for our customers and employees,” the Toronto-based company says. “We can only accomplish this mission through a culture that fosters and rewards quality, trust, teamwork, self management, innovation and leadership.
The company takes pride in its customer service, quality and workmanship, and it continues to invest in equipment (i.e., CNC coiling equipment) to ensure its products — compression springs, extension springs, torsion springs, four-slide stampings, wire forms and more — are the best in the business.
“In order to meet our customer`s requirements, we are committed to a process of continuous improvement that will result in an ever-increasing standard of excellence in every aspect of the business,” the company states in its quality policy. “For every job, the performance standard for each team member is: Do it right the first time, every time, with an overall goal of zero defects.”
Bohne Spring's offerings include:
- Compression and extension springs up to 5.25 mm in diameter;
- Torsion springs up to five mm in diameter;
- Wire forms and four-slide parts up to six mm in diameter;
- Stampings (clips) and strip forms up to 1.6 mm thick;
- Design engineering services and Autocad capability;
- A fully equipped Special Order Department to handle R&D, specialty items or prototypes; and
- Austempering lines for hardening and tempering spring steel in the typical range of HRC 42-47.
The company services a broad range of industries, from automotive, aircraft and appliance, to consumer goods, defence and telecommunications. Contact Bohne Spring to learn more about its capabilities and success.