SAMES KREMLIN’S FPro Lock P: high productivity in demanding environmentsJune 6, 2019 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
SAMES KREMLIN has pleased customers worldwide with the FPro paint spray gun, and the company keeps finding new ways to improve it. The FPro Lock P manual spray gun is a perfect solution for high-level use in demanding environments. This is the new standard in airspray, offering the peak of FPro finishing technology, regardless of the user’s skill level.
Light gun with high productivity
What makes the FPro Lock P easy to use is its preset adjustments for repeatable performance, taking the guesswork out of setup while maintaining high finishing quality. Another advantage is its light weight, which reduces user fatigue. This makes a large difference for any manual paint line at the end of every shift. The instrument acts as an extension of the user’s arm, to reduce injury.
This paint spray gun also has SAMES KREMLIN’s patented pending restrictor, which controls and pre-atomizes paint into smaller droplets. It also slows down paint speed and raises transfer efficiency to up to 78 per cent. The patented pending Vortex spins the paint, which increases the uniformity of the spray pattern and enables paint penetration into complex-shaped areas on parts.
With constant high performance for all production lines, the FPro Lock P paint spray gun has many notable features:
- Compatibility with conventional, HVLP, and LVLP spraying;
- No knob adjustments; the user simply adjusts the flow rate and pattern size by changing the fluid nozzle and air cap;
- Aluminum air caps for lower weight;
- Built-in air valve for light trigger pull;
- Reduced gun body to fit small hand sizes;
- High-quality metal and machining with perfect anodization;
- New generation of super-light hoses and ergonomic handle for effortless coating application;
- Factory-machined air caps, nozzle, and needle for extended lifespan;
- Reduced needle and nozzle wear from new spraying technology; and
- Reduced amount of components for quicker, simpler maintenance.
Hear the staff of Woodmont Cabinetry in Dallas explain how this spray gun has benefited them, in their own words:
To learn more, contact SAMES KREMLIN.