SAMES KREMLIN’s Airmix technology has optimized paint spraying since 1975June 22, 2018 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
For more than 90 years, SAMES KREMLIN has been revolutionizing industrial finishing solutions all over the world, especially paint spraying. The company created Europe’s first airspray gun for finishing purposes in 1924, and since then, it has never looked back while continuing to surge forward with innovative new products and technologies.
One type of technology that has become virtually synonymous with SAMES KREMLIN is Airmix, a unique form of paint spraying that is still going strong since the company introduced it in 1975.
Today’s industry spraying standard
Airmix is an intermediate, medium-pressure paint spraying technology blending the benefits of both conventional and Airless spray technologies. It combines high finishing quality with uniform film build, resulting in high productivity on paint flow rates from 400 to 2,000 cubic centimetres per minute. These advantages have made Airmix the global industry standard for medium-pressure atomization today.
Among the many key benefits of using SAMES KREMLIN’s Airmix products:
- Excellent tip quality;
- State-of-the-art air-cap design;
- Long product lifespan, due to carefully chosen materials;
- Transfer efficiency of up to 86 per cent, resulting in maximum paint savings for minimum booth contamination;
- Excellent material distribution and fine particle size, resulting from additional low-pressure air to both sides of the fan pattern;
- Perfect leak-proof technology, due to the assembly of the carbide insert into the insert holder; and
- Durable design that prevents all deterioration of the hard anodized surface treatment.
After SAMES KREMLIN invented Airmix 43 years ago, the technology became so successful that it begat further generations and improvements. In 1985, the company came out with a new Airmix spray gun with a gold body style; in 1995, a new body design added extra comfort, and in 2003, SAMES KREMLIN invented a gun with easy fan-width adjustment. The most recent development is the Xcite Light Airmix manual spray gun, designed to enable access to very recessed areas on parts with complex shapes.
Today, SAMES KREMLIN offers 18 Airmix products, including guns, tips, and paint pumps. Whatever the application is, Airmix can provide a solution.
For more information, contact SAMES KREMLIN.