Safety shoe supplier offers comfort, style and safetyAugust 10, 2015 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Mister Safety Shoes proves that both comfort and safety are possible with its wide range of protective footwear for men and women, offering many safety features, styles and brands.
“We take workplace safety seriously, and we are proud to provide work boots that combine unsurpassed safety, comfort and style to provide you with the very best work boots possible,” the company says.
The different types of safety footwear the company carries includes:
- Six-inch safety boots offer added protection when compared to safety shoes. They come in many styles, from classic work boots to the latest hiking boots. They also provide support to help workers avoid strains and injuries, such as twisted ankles.
- Eight-inch safety boots are specially made for jobs that require a supportive boot. They offer the maximum possible protection and durability, combined with comfort. Many different features are available, ranging from waterproof membranes to rugged toe bumpers.
- Casual safety shoes include options for every setting — from the office to the manufacturing floor. They range from slip-on safety loafers to dress shoes fit for business attire.
- Athletic safety shoes offer the high performance and comfort of athletic shoes with all the safety features required in your work environment. They include the latest styles and top brands.
- Cold weather safety boots are ideal for working outside in winter conditions or other cold environments, such as freezers. They provide added insulation for extra warmth, and will resist freezing and cracking.
- Uniform and duty footwear are designed for duty personnel who require safety that meets their aesthetic and performance requirements.
- Specialty safety shoes are available for applications that require specialized features, including chainsaw safety and chemical resistance.
- Metguard safety footwear provides additional protection to the top of the foot to help avoid injuries caused by falling or rolling objects.
Mister Safety Shoes’ wide selection of footwear, ideal for industrial, service-related, warehouse and many institutional and manufacturing environments, is available at 16 retail store locations serving Ontario and Alberta. In addition, convenient “Shoemobile” trucks can bring the company’s fully stocked showroom to the job site. Alternatively, customers can search the full online catalogue and footwear guide to find the shoe or boot that meets their needs. Mister Safety Shoes’ professionally trained footwear consultants are always available to help customers find the right product with the fit, quality and safety they require.