Rugged and reliable SmartLine transmitters can take the heatMay 27, 2015 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Honeywell’s SmartLine transmitters just got smarter. The newest version of the industry’s first modular transmitter delivers lower total cost of ownership thanks to its industry leading features — modular design, advanced display and intuitive interface, sensor health trend, polarity insensitivity, dual input and digital output. Plus, with the highest accuracy and stability in its class over a wide range of process and ambient temperatures, Honeywell’s SmartLine transmitters set a standard for total performance in harsh and noisy process environments.
Available from Mississauga, Ont.-based Thermo-Kinetics, the SmartLine temperature family measures temperature accurately and reliably in the toughest industrial environments, converting low level signals from temperature sensors to analog and digital output signals. The transmitters achieve this through:
- Onboard ambient temperature and cold junction compensation;
- Ability to work with both single and dual sensors;
- Simple and easy configuration; and
- Comprehensive onboard diagnostic capabilities for the sensor and the transmitter.
With their superior isolation and noise performance ability, Honeywell’s SmartLine temperature transmitters help improve reliability in the most demanding applications. They increase value across the entire plant lifecycle by:
- Reducing project costs and startup time due to easy configuration;
- Avoiding unplanned downtime with diagnostics;
- Improving product quality and yield from higher accuracy and stability; and
- Reducing inventory and repair time with enhanced safety via interchangable modules.
The SmartLine temperature transmitter family includes the STT850 Field Mounted Transmitter based on dual compartment housing, and the STT650 DIN Rail Mounted Transmitter. To learn why field maintenance engineers around the world are celebrating the release of these temperature transmitters, watch this video. For more information, contact Thermo-Kinetics at 1-800-268-0967.