Rotem provides an impressive variety of industrial drilling productsJanuary 29, 2018 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Rotem Industrial Products is known to manufacturers for its wide selection of North American-produced metalworking and wire-related products, including cutting tools, premium industrial fluids, recycling equipment, and wire machinery. Not least among the tools it distributes is its selection of industrial drilling products. Whatever kind of drilling application a workshop is involved in, Rotem can offer a solution.
A valuable partnership
Drilling is an essential part of many manufacturing workplaces, but it is also a need that can be frustrating to meet. Not only does a worker often require a specific kind of drill to complete a task, as well as the correct size; it is also vital to have one that is reliable. Fortunately, Rotem is the perfect one-stop shop for drilling needs.
To fulfill this role, Rotem has established a valuable partnership with one of North America’s leading manufacturers of drilling products, Allied Machine & Engineering. This gives Rotem access to Canada’s largest inventory of Allied drilling tools, plus the opportunity to offer these high-quality products with Rotem’s own volume pricing advantage. Allied products are renowned for being innovative, dependable and durable.
Among the Allied drilling tools that Rotem provides:
- GEN3SYS XT Pro – Optimized for control and precise cutting. Features include AM400 series coatings, four available lengths, increased life and coolant flow, deep drilling capabilities, and a holder design with dual gun drills, additional coolant outlets, and increased flute area.
- 4TEX – Features include increased core strength, increased life, lower torque requirements, improved hole sizes and finishes, two sides per centre and periphery pocket, and optional insert geometries.
- AccuThread T3 – Designed for stainless steel, tool steel, high temp alloys and other hardened machining. Three cutting teeth can cut minimal threads instantly with less side deflection. Can also machine three threads simultaneously, decreasing tool pressure.
- T-A – Features include higher penetration rates, smooth and deep drilling, and a variety of technical specs.
- Revolution – Adjustable 5.1-millimetre diameter, aggressive penetration rates, replaceable cartridges, and variable opening drill inserts. No pilot necessary.
- APX – High spindle speeds and penetration rates, with three length options.
To learn more, contact Rotem.