Rosta solutions are trusted by the recycling and waste-management sectorMay 11, 2018 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Rosta has been a global leader in rubber suspension technology for more than 75 years, and its Canadian branch, Rosta Inc., is an essential source of mechanical solutions for many national industries. From the oilfields of Alberta, through the forests of British Columbia and Ontario, to your local farms and playgrounds and food-processing facilities, Rosta plays an important role in making these industries work smoothly.
Another one of these sectors is recycling and waste management – which is vital to every community. As in several other industries, Rosta has a strong client base here.
From vibrating feeders to conveyors
Rosta rubber suspension components are highly useful for a variety of waste and recycling applications, including vibrating feeders and separators, crushers, and scrapers on conveyor belts. As they do elsewhere, Rosta elements prove to be strong, reliable, and efficient in this area.
Specifics of the applications in this industry that rely on Rosta include the following:
- Vibrating separators. Rosta technology is a source of corrosion resistance and continuous motion control in vibrating separators. Resilient suspensions and fully aligned oscillations are among the benefits.
- Vibrating feeders. Elements from Rosta make vibrating feeders overload-proof, with such results as impact-proof mounts, high levels of isolation, and solid-borne sound absorption.
- Separation tables. Smooth operation is a key advantage of using Rosta components in separation tables. Rocker arms can provide counterbalanced systems, while control levers have extended lifespans.
- Flip-flow separators. Rosta rubber suspension technology results in efficient spring accumulators, long stroke motions, and the highest flow capacity possible.
- Crushers and shredders. With Rosta’s help, waste-management crushers and shredders attain high absorption of reactive forces and constant control of belt tension, while preventing excessive belt overload.
- Belt conveyors. Rosta technology in belt conveyors leads to constant surface cleaning, quick obstacle compensation, and scraper mounts that last a long time.
With Rosta’s technological assistance, the waste and recycling industry runs as smoothly as it can.
About the company
Since 1988, Rosta Inc. has been providing high-quality technological solutions for Canadian manufacturers from its base in Goodwood, Ont.
To learn more, contact Rosta.