The right dispensing system increases the efficiency of water-based adhesivesJune 29, 2017 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Water-based adhesives can only be as efficient as the equipment used to dispense them. Adheco knows this well, which is why the leader in water-based adhesive technologies supplies a range of spray guns and dispensing systems designed to help users get the most out of their adhesives.
Adheco offers a specialized range of spray guns for both one- and two-component adhesive systems. Each unit is designed to ensure continuous optimum transfer efficiency in any manual or automated production environment. The options include:
- The SABA Green Zero Overspray Gun. This unit offers 100 per cent transfer efficiency with zero overspray, resulting in a cleaner and safer work environment, and notable adhesive savings.
- The SABA Ez-Mix Gun. This unit is designed for use with two-component water-based adhesives, and is simple to operate and maintain.
- The SABA Dux Gun. Designed for one-component water-based adhesives, this lightweight unit offers easy operation and maintenance.
- The Binks 95PCXT Gun. This unit is designed for two-component water-based adhesives, and features a unique “Tornado Ring” to maximize the mixing of the adhesive and activator.
Adheco also carries a full range of adhesive dispensing systems designed to provide maximum efficiency for any production environment. The selection includes:
- The SABA Plug ’n Spray System. This five-gallon system is available in two water-based versions: one for more challenging applications, and the other for general purpose bonding.
- The SABA Access System. This pressurized system is designed to deliver a constant flow rate to each spray station, reducing adhesive waste caused by overspray and system inefficiencies.
- The SABA Pump System. This unit uses specially engineered, ultra-low pulsation double diaphragm pumps to supply both the adhesive and activator to the spray stations.
- The Adheco Easy Spray Five-Gallon Pail System. This unit is designed for use with one- or two-part water-based adhesives.
- The Adheco Easy Spray Drum System. This unit is safely pressurized to permit dispensing directly from the drum with no need for pressure pots or pumps. It is designed for use with one- or two-part water-based adhesives.
To learn more about the wide range of dispensing options available, contact Adheco.