Reliable rate sensors offer accurate measurement in demanding conditionsMarch 2, 2017 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Durham Instruments carries a selection of low cost rate sensors from Measurement Specialties. These sensors are designed to accurately measure angular rate in a variety of demanding applications.
The lineup includes:
- The 11206AC Rate Sensor: A rugged uniaxial angular rate gyro capable of accurately measuring angular rate under varied environmental conditions.
- The 11207AC Rate Sensor: A rugged uniaxial angular rate gyro capable of accurately measuring angular rate under harsh conditions.
- The 31206B Rate Sensor: A triaxial rate gyro capable of sensing angular rate around three orthogonal axes.
- The 31207B Rate Sensor: Another triaxial rate gyro capable of sensing angular rate around three orthogonal axes.
- The 603 Rate Sensor: A small, lightweight triaxial rate sensor designed for high impact testing in such critical measurement applications as automotive safety, biomechanics and aerospace testing.
- The 620 Rate Sensor: A small analog gyroscope designed specifically for automotive safety testing and other system designs that require accurate measurement of angular velocity, even when under excessive shock and vibration.
- The 633 Rate Sensor: An analog sensor that includes outputs of three gyroscope/rate sensors and three DC accelerometers in one small package for product research and development applications in harsh environments.
- The GY407D Rate Sensor: The first rate gyro to support SCPI-like commands, return data in engineering units, and work with an ASCII terminal emulator.
These models are available in Canada from Pickering, Ont.-based Durham Instruments. With a wide selection of measurement instruments from leading manufacturers, Durham Instruments is the ideal source for all quantitative measuring needs.
For more information, contact Durham Instruments.