Eight reasons to consider the FEIN Fillet Weld GrinderMay 25, 2015 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
The FEIN Fillet Weld Grinder KS 10-38 E is a small, low-profile and handy tool that removes fillet welds quickly, easily and with extreme accuracy after welding — even in hard-to-reach places.
The top eight features of the grinder are:
- Convenient: The patent-pending spindle lock allows for fast tool changes.
- Compact: The grinder’s flat head is only 33-mm high. Its low-profile design is ideal for corners, angles and hard-to-reach places.
- Safe: The spark guard is adjustable and removable without tools.
- Maintenance-free: The unit has a robust, maintenance-free belt tensioning system.
- Flexible: It has a tool-free rotating arm.
- Practical: The grinder has a large operating range with a four-metre H07 industrial quality cable.
- Durable: The grinder includes a powerful 800-watt motor unit for low heat buildup, even in continuous use.
- Low vibration level: The unit’s anti-vibration handle is standard.
The grinder is able to remove heat discoloration from fillet welds, grind fillet welds, blend contours, satinize and mirror finish. Even in hard-to-reach places, seams can be leveled, ground and polished, while scratches and unevenness can be removed with precision. With the ability to match the optimal speed to each application and original FEIN accessories, consistent and flawless results can be achieved with KS 10-38 E.