Quality torsion springs available from leading spring expertApril 30, 2015 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
The team of experts at Mississauga, Ont.-based Springs & Things has a combined 125 years of spring manufacturing experience. The company is proud to offer its customers access to these spring experts every step of the way — starting from the design stage. This expertise extends to the design and manufacture of torsion springs, one of the company’s many product offerings.
Springs & Things’ capabilities include:
- Torsion springs designed to store rotational energy or apply torque;
- All common designs of torsion springs;
- Special torsion spring designs;
- Springs that have a space between the coils to minimize friction and noise;
- Double torsion springs that consist of one right-hand wound and one left-hand wound coil section connected together and working in parallel;
- A wide variety of torsion spring materials and finishes; and
- Sizes ranging from .008 inches to .562 inches.
The company takes orders for torsion springs from across Canada and the United States. It also welcomes inquiries for specialty torsion springs, spring torsion, stainless steel torsion springs or custom torsion springs.
“We’re here to help, and are dedicated to delivering torsion springs that are designed to perform and manufactured to last,” the company says.
Springs & Things can make engineering suggestions to reduce costs and improve functionality, or produce springs based entirely on the customer’s own designs. To learn more about its products, capabilities and value-added services, contact Springs & Things.