Project management is a key advantage of working with WeconMarch 13, 2019 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Wecon Systems is more than just a leading provider of material-handling systems in the Canadian industrial market. Customers often need professional assistance in selecting, installing, and optimizing their conveyor solutions. This is why Wecon offers full project management for every client, from the beginning to the end of every material-handling upgrade.
One of several client services that Wecon provides, successful management of every project, whether large or small, is essential for proper conveyor implementation.
The six key stages
Complete project management by Wecon not only helps customers get the most out of new conveyor systems; it also takes an enormous burden off their shoulders. By passing on the tough work to the Wecon team, employees of clients can continue to work on their daily activities without interruption.
Wecon’s project-management process consists of six key stages:
- Needs analysis. Wecon takes the time to understand the customer’s business and the level at which the customer wants to take it.
- Metrics and flow review. This step involves identifying the product, the usable space inside the facility, and the time available to produce a solution.
- Conception and design. The Wecon team offers new ideas and solutions that can work well for the customer’s specific requirements.
- Equipment sourcing. With the correct system in mind, Wecon ensures that the right equipment solution is presented and explained for the customer.
- Analysis of cost and return on investment. Wecon analyses the solution in financial terms to figure out how best to reduce operating costs and improve the bottom line.
- Efficiency review. Finally, the Wecon team searches for ways to make the existing system more efficient.
This proven process is the method by which Wecon’s material-handling experts achieve the perfect solution for every customer’s unique situation – and then go above and beyond to make that solution even better. Trusting Wecon to manage the project ensures a conveyor system that works at its optimum level and lasts for many years.
In addition to complete project management, Wecon can provide installation services and preventative maintenance for extra customer convenience.
For more information, contact Wecon Systems.