Process Heaters offers stellar customer service in addition to productsJanuary 29, 2018 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
For more than 20 years, clients have relied upon Process Heaters as a one-stop shop for any kind of heating-related equipment a workplace could need. From heaters, sensors, transducers, furnaces, and control panels to accessories, thermostats, and sleeving, this Toronto-based company offers a plethora of items.
But it takes more than a great lineup of products to distinguish a company. Another reason why Process Heaters has succeeded for so long is its sincere dedication to customer service. The company strongly values long-term relationships with its clients.
High level of technical expertise
As specialists in industrial heating processes, the staff at Process Heaters pride themselves as trained technical experts who are always available to assist clients when they need help. Among the services that the company is happy to provide are replacement of failed heaters, design and construction of complete heating systems, and advice on heating potentially hazardous environments.
Process Heaters encourages customers to contact the company in any emergency, as the staff always has an extensive inventory of products and components handy. The company is also available to upgrade a heating system that a client may already have. Whatever a customer needs, Process Heaters will be ready for the challenge.
Some of the company’s past success stories with unique client requests:
- Conversion to electric power and addition of a post-heat cooling stage for a gas-fired, rotary-calcining furnace;
- Design and supply of fast-on cast aluminum heaters for a reactor;
- Application of an immersion heater to maintain an experimental temperature range within one degree Fahrenheit in a laboratory;
- Supply of drip tray heaters to assure proper drainage at an arctic site;
- Custom design of a curved cartridge heater for a sealing application; and
- Turnkey conversion to air cooling for a water-cooled extruder.
Most importantly, Process Heaters values honesty and integrity in working with customers. From international corporations and government agencies to small businesses, clients in many industries – aerospace, plastics, food, pharmaceutical, rubber, communications, electronics, and more – know they will get great value out of a long-term relationship with this company.
To learn more, contact Process Heaters.