Process Heaters offers a good selection of pressure transducersDecember 6, 2017 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Process Heaters prides itself as a one-stop shop for heating products and services. The Toronto distributor provides heaters, instrumentation equipment, power controls, electrical control panels, temperature sensors, polymer test equipment, furnaces, and more to clients in a variety of industries, including aerospace, food processing, pharmaceuticals, communications, and electronics.
Another product available from Process Heaters is pressure transducers, which can be used for many commercial and industrial applications.
What do pressure transducers do?
Pressure transducers measure pressure in a number of different applications. Process Heaters offers transducers that can read gauge, sealed, absolute and vacuum pressure; they can also measure a variety of levels, from very low pressure to pressure at tens of thousands of pounds per square inch (PSI). Pressure transducers can be designed for hot, wet and explosive work environments.
Twelve different designs of pressure transducers are available from Process Heaters – four kinds of general industrial transducers, and eight kinds of melt pressure transducers.
General industrial transducers:
- Industrial test and control, for various industrial applications;
- Oil, gas and petrochemical, with robust sensors for the oilfields;
- Sanitary, food and medical, with clean, highly accurate sensors; and
- Water and wastewater, designed for water purification and wastewater handling.
Melt pressure transducers:
- Burst plug, a last line of defence against excessive pressure;
- Flanged melt pressure transducer, with a button seal connection for special applications;
- Mechanical gauge, featuring an analog display integrated with a sensor;
- Non-filled melt pressure transmitter, designed to remove uncertainty of fill material;
- Nozzle pressure transducer/transmitter, for use in limited spaces;
- Smart melt pressure transmitter, with a sensor that uses HART protocol;
- Threaded melt pressure transducer, with a reliable connection to process; and
- Transducer with integral digital display, which can show pressure and temperature.
About Process Heaters
For more than half a century, Process Heaters has provided quality heating equipment, technical expertise and application assistance to many sectors across Canada.
To learn more, contact Process Heaters.