Process Heaters is the ideal source for many radiant heatersJuly 9, 2018 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
With 12 categories of heaters and a variety of options available in each, Process Heaters earns its reputation as a major Canadian source of industrial heating products. One of these categories is radiant heaters, which use a common type of technology that employs radiant energy for indoor or outdoor heating needs.
The company supplies eight different types of radiant heaters, each of which is ideal for some form of workplace heating application.
A replacement for convection heating
Radiant heating is a method of heating that uses the principles of thermal radiation to transfer radiant energy – or electromagnetic and gravitational radiation – from an emitting source to an object or area. Radiant-heating plans and designs are typically used as substitutes for conventional convection heating, or as a means to supply confined heating outdoors. Sunshine is an everyday example of natural heating by radiant energy, but radiant heating specifically refers to the artificial technology.
The kinds of radiant heaters offered by Process Heaters are:
- Ceramic emitter. Usually arranged in an array for radiant-heat applications;
- Omega heater. This gold-plated quartz lamp is designed with a circular tube that surrounds a specific object to be heated;
- Quartz mini tube. A framed mini heater built for applications that require quick heat-up and cool-down;
- Quartz tube. Includes a coiled nichrome element;
- Radiant panel heater. This large framed panel provides even radiant heat over a large surface area. Users can mount it in any direction, and it offers uniform heat distribution with the help of precision-wound resistance wire;
- Tubular radiant heater. A simple, rugged heater that can be made water-resistant;
- Twin tube. A twinned quartz lamp that enables different element configurations for radiant applications; and
- VS glow heater. A quartz lamp mounted in ceramic-bodied housing, with different element types available.
Radiant heaters are far from the only product available, of course. Process Heaters also carries band, cable, cartridge, corrosion-resistant, flexible, high-temperature, and strip heaters, along with others.
About the company
Based in Toronto, Process Heaters provides quality heating equipment, technical expertise, and application assistance.
To learn more, contact Process Heaters.