Process equipment meets the demands of the construction sectorNovember 7, 2017 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
The construction industry requires expertly built products and machinery that can stand up to harsh environments and challenging applications. Equipment manufacturers who serve this demanding sector rely on process equipment from SAMES KREMLIN. The company’s protection, finishing, bonding and sealing solutions are a top choice for use on a wide range of construction equipment.
- Cranes. SAMES KREMLIN’s finishing and protective solutions are well suited for use on cranes. For example, its pumping, dosing and spraying solutions are ideal for the application of primers and 1K or 2K paints. In addition, its pumping and dispense spraying solutions are suitable for cab manufacturing.
- Earth moving machines. The company’s pumping and spraying solutions are ideal for applying primers, protective coatings and top coats on many types of earth moving machinery, as well as in cab manufacturing applications.
- Forest machines. Its pumping and spraying solutions are well suited for the application of 1K or 2K protective coatings or top coat finishes. In addition, its pumping, spraying and dispensing solutions are ideal for cab manufacturing applications.
- Port equipment. SAMES KREMLIN’s products can also provide anti-corrosion protection for harbour lift equipment. Its pumping, dosing and spraying solutions can be used for the application of primers, 1K or 2K paints, including zinc primer. The company also offers dispensing equipment and solutions for gluing, sealing and bonding assembly parts, metallic structures, metal sheaths, and glass and composite components.
- Mining machines. SAMES KREMLIN can provide protection, finishing, bonding and sealing for mining machinery. Its pumping, dosing and spraying solutions are ideal for primers, as well as 1K or 2K paints.
To learn more about how SAMES KREMLIN supports the construction industry, visit the company’s website.