Our Precipitator Power Supply Transformers with XIAMETER® PMX silicone transformer liquid is a game changer in high voltage conversion applicationsOctober 16, 2014 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
We all know that knowledge is power: while the more you know, the more you grow rings true, so does Stein electrical power systems.
Electrostatic precipitators are engineered electrical apparatuses designed to remove dust particles and particulates inside thermal power plants. Stein Industries Inc. presents to you an industrial power product line that includes our precipitator power supply transformer, designed to meet the highest industrial standard in the broadcast, power generation, pollution control, power distribution and advanced research sectors.
Beyond manufacturing power supplies for use with new multi-collector, energy saving IOT devices, we’ve also electrified transformer industry with our precipitator power supply systems.
Some highlights of this high-voltage unit includes:
- 20 kV through 80 kV DC output voltages
- 50 through 3000 mADC output currents
- Copper windings low voltage and high voltage
- Current form factors 1.20 through 1.45
- DC rectifiers with high PIV rating for longer life
- Electrostatic shield between the low voltage and high voltage windings
- Epoxy bonded kraft insulation used between winding layers
- Extra heavy duty sealed tank design
- LV windings 200 through 600V 50Hz or 60Hz
- Temperature rise 55ºC above 40ºC ambient
- Voltage form factors 1.11 and 1.19
- XIAMETER® PMX-561 Silicone Transformer Liquid. Manufactured by Dow Corning, XIAMETER® PMX-561 Silicone Transformer Liquid is a reliable, proven performance silicone transformer fluid produced to the same quality, execution and economical standards that keep costs competitive.
With flexible buying options to allow customers to adjust their changing needs for added value, security and convenience, the XIAMETER® PMX-561 Silicone Transformer Liquid is an industry-grade brand that transforms good performance into better performance.
Established in 1992, Stein Industries Inc. is an innovative electronics manufacturing company, leading the way in coil winding, transformer design and high voltage transformers expertise. We’re proud of our DC supplies, LED lighting product line as well as our exclusive luxlinx™ smart lighting control solutions.