Powder coating sprayers excel in many applicationsJanuary 23, 2017 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Exel North America is known for providing innovative solutions designed to help increase productivity. Its lineup of high-quality powder spraying equipment is no exception.
The Sames powder coating range from Exel North America includes three different types of sprayers: manual guns that are often used for small batches and touch ups; automatic sprayers used for spraying large series with high flow rates; and robotic sprayers that use high-speed turbines for enhanced finish quality.
The selection of sprayers includes both gun and bell types, and each have their own benefits. For instance, gun sprayers offer high versatility. They are also effective at coating complex shapes as the fan spray can penetrate recesses and folds. Alternatively, bell sprayers are ideal for coating large, flat surfaces and are capable of spraying all kinds of powders to a precise build accuracy. They also offer high flow rates of up to 500 grams per minute.
The company’s manual sprayers include:
- The Mach-Jet gun features ease of use, high efficiency and an ergonomic design. For instance, it has integrated controls on the gun to allow users to easily select a program to suit various part forms.
- The e-Jet 2 is a manual coating unit available in two versions: a vibrating table model ideal for frequent colour changes, and a fluidized hopper version for medium- and large-scale production, or applications that are not suited to vibration.
- The E-Jet 2 NDT is designed for a Non Destructive Testing configuration. It features optimal coverage and high transfer efficiency. It can provide high quality and regularity of coating thickness.
The selection of automatic sprayers includes:
- The Auto Mach-Jet is an electrostatic powder coating gun designed for general industry applications. It features high application performance, easy maintenance and ease of use.
- The InoBell is an electrostatic rotating bell sprayer designed to offer paint savings with a high transfer rate, excellent finishing quality and simple integration.
The robotic sprayers include:
- The InoBell R is a robotic electrostatic rotating bell sprayer that provides robotic adaptability, increased productivity and high finishing quality. This sprayer is used on multi-axis robots for powder coating applications ranging from metallic furniture to radiators and automotive wheels.
For more information on the powder coating solutions available from Exel North America, visit the company’s website.